« Home

Looking for treasures...

The idea behind this blog is to scour around Ohio through flea markets, rummage sales, garage sales, yard sales, antique stores, thrift stores, craigs list, etc. and find "Hidden Treasures." Some items may be worth a lot of money, some items may just be unique or interesting finds. I plan to post pictures and descriptions of the treassures I have purchused, as well as the amount I paid, and the actual amount the item is worth. If people that read this blog want to contribute by sending me pictures and descriptions of treasures they have found, I will post them here as well. In the last day, I have aquired two items of interest that I plan to post up on here soon. These will be the first of hopefully many items to follow. So wish me luck on my journey, and stay tuned for for some of Ohio's Best Hidden Treassures!

Happy Treasure Hunting!

Labels: , ,

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar | Hurricane Center