« Home | I Found Another Camera » | Camera 2 » | A Box of Books » | First Camera Of The Blog » | The First Treasure » | Looking for treasures... »

This seems to be turning into a camera blog...I'll need to change that! :)

Well I have once again found another camera! I know I said I have many many collections, however it seems everywhere I go to buy things to full my jonesing for a new collectible item all I can find are cameras. But hey, I'm not complaining! Anyway, I went to visit my parents over the weekend and ended up going to a few garage sales. I didn't find much, but I did find one thing that I deemed worthy to post in the blog! It's this little beauty...
Yep, that's a Polaroid One Step Land Camera. It also came with an ITT Magic Flash, a Polaroid Camera Case, and all of the original books and manuals for the camera and flash. Unlike most newer polaroids, this cameras flash is external and runs off of 4 AA batteries instead of running off of the battery built into the film tray. It was in very good condition, everything works, and I only paid $0.10 for the whole thing! Yes 10 CENTS, that's it!

I know this was a short post, but there's not much else to say about it. But I do have a very strange piece to post on here very soon...very strange. Until then, HAPPY TREASURE HUNTING!

Labels: , ,

u selling this poloriod camera?

Hi, may i know where you bought this camera from? much appreciated if you replied. :)

you can email me at:

kesu@hotmail.com

Post a Comment
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar | Hurricane Center